Our dedicated team can handle all tax returns and compliance matters, including: preparation and submission of returns, claims for allowances and reliefs, payment advice and advice on tax planning opportunities.
We believe in providing a value-added service, not just number crunching. We make sure that our clients stay on top of their taxes and financial situations so that they can make well-informed business and investment decisions.
The most common reasons that a tax return may be required are as follows:
- You are self employed or a partner in a partnership
- You are a company director
- You have large amounts of savings or investment income
- You have untaxed savings or investment income
- You own land or property that is being let
- Your household receives Child Benefit and you have income in excess of £50,000
- You have income from overseas
- You have sold or given an asset away (such as a holiday home or some shares)
- You’ve lived or worked abroad or aren’t domiciled in the UK
The staff at HM Revenue & Customs are not tasked to advise you on how to organise your affairs and minimise your tax. Therefore, if you want to make sure you are paying the right amount of tax, you should consult a professional.
Do you need to file a self-assessment tax return? Sarim Shami & Co Chartered Accountants can take you through the check-list to find out. We will help you to understand the documentation that comes along with the tax return and your tax bill when it arrives. Our service also provides you with assistance in keeping accurate accounting and tax records. Our efficient service enables us to turnaround your tax returns quickly in order to avoid any late filing penalties levied by HMRC.
We are here to help
We offer competitive pricing with flexible appointment times and are dedicated to offering a professional, friendly service.
If you would like to discuss how we can help you with your tax affairs, simply call our friendly team now on 020 3989 7638 or drop us a line using our online enquiry form. You can also take advantage of a free one hour consultation using our online appointment booking service. Or simply email us your inquiry at firstname.lastname@example.org